Behoud 1 MD-11 voor de Nederlandse Luchtvaarthistorie !!!!

Gast

/ #158

2014-02-01 00:25

I am a veteran of the wonderful passenger MD-11 aircraft , and with it I've flown a lot, especially those of KLM, and I've flown all the 10 MD-11  PH- KCA to KCK , and in my travels I have always taken the MD11 to reach my usual destinations even when klm on some routes had them replaced with the B777 and then while flying with the MD-11 I had to get to another destination and then with another airline to get to the final destination .... The decision to replace the KLM MD-11 just do not understand , it is not true that it is an old plane , to date both as performances and MD11 flight technique is superior to any other aircraft, especially the memory KLM753/KLM754 Amsterdam Quito flights via Bonaire and Guayaquil were the most beautiful and exciting I've ever done .... Quito many times it happened during the landing of doing to go-around .... KLM to date and the only one with the MD-11 operating as passenger flights .... the new boeing 777 are by no means a slow and uncomfortable ...... ... And the decision to replace the MD- 11 is the most wrong decision that management could do KLM ! !

MCDONNELL DOUGLAS DC10/MD11 FOREVER!!!!!!!

Cristiano Arosio
Italy